.NET is the design offered by Ms, which is Foundation as well as Terminology Separate. Actually, .NET contains three areas, first is language i.e. it may be VB, C#, or any other language, second is ASP .NET and third is ADO .NET. With the help of .NET, any kind of growth like Microsoft windows Development, Web Development, System Development, Methods Development, Web Solutions, Cellular Programming etc. are possible. .NET is the only platform available in the marketplace which is Terminology Separate.
Companies have an excellent need for Terminology Independency these days because different experts have control in different 'languages' and by using .NET segments, different 'languages' can be interfaced.
Purpose of Course
This course is designed to provide the entire information of VB.Net, ASP.Net & ADO.Net. Also, this course consists of Venture Work, so that learners after finishing this course can create their concepts according to their specifications and can perform on Flip Strategy of Programming in the organization very quickly. Mainly the objective of this course is to educate learners about the growth of Powerful Sites.
- We strongly believe in Open Handed & Real Time Training and will go for practical sessions mostly.
- Students and Trainer Ratio will be 2:1 & 3:1 respectively.
- Students are committed to work on live projects as a part of their course curriculum.
- Before joining us, we recommend you to check and review our projects View Online Projects
- C#, VB Language Basics
- Essentials of Object-Oriented Programming
- Working with Classes and Objects
- Inheritance, Interface and Polymorphism
- Exception Handling
- GUI- Common Controls
- Menus & Toolbars
- Dialog Box- Print, Save, Color, File etc
- MDI Forms
- Database Connectivity
- HTML Workshop
- Crystal Report
- ADO- Data Access using ADO.NET
- ADO.NET Concepts and Overview
- Working with Connection,DataReader, Command
- Connection Pooling and Multiple Active DataSet
- Data Tables, Data View, DataGridView
- ASP.Net Setting up and Installation
- Designing Websites with master pages
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Using SQLDataSource Control
- Using the GridView Control
- Using Navigation Controls
- Using the Login, Register Control
- Localization and Globalization
- Using Forms-Based Authentication
- FTP Management
- 3 Months
- Class Duration : 3 Hrs